Design ADD

Truth

There's a problem with being a graphic designer: I'm rarely happy with my blog designs. Once I find one I like, I keep it forever, but it takes a looong time to get there. Hence why this blog under goes so many changes. I'm still learning html and ccs coding; every time I learn something new or see a site with an awesome layout, I have to change this one up.  Just bear with me, I'll figure out the look soon  enough.

For now, enjoy the blue flowers and script font. I'm diggin' copperplate calligraphy right now - I may just pick it up as my newest hobby. If you do, too, you should sign up for Melissa Esplin's online course. I'm saving my pennies so I can!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the different forms your blogs take. They're always beautiful, no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete