Easter

Hmm, I think I should rename this blog "MIA" or "It's been a while", with how frequently I post. Oh well.

Easter 2013 was very low key and wonderful this year.


I didn't even attempt to make Easter outfits. I wore a dress that my mother gave me, E's dress was purchased at Costco, and Geth's was a simple onesie with a tie ironed on (the only thing I made). 


Oh, I never mentioned that I had the baby? Oops.

on my way to be induced

Well, I did.

Geth (his nickname/initials) was born three weeks early in a whirlwind of hospital stays and an insanely fast emergency induction. I developed a mild case of preeclampsia at 36 weeks. Mild or not, preeclampsia means induction in the last few weeks of gestation. So after three hours of induced labor (half the time of my first), our sweet baby boy arrived.


At nearly two months old, he is a perfect baby and we are all in love. I'm just now getting back into the swing of life, but happy as can be.


Hopefully that will mean more blogging, but we know how good I am about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment